Tuesday, January 11

Tuesdays are for School


This is my study station in the library today. I have a break on Tuesdays and Wednesdays that's from 12:30-4:00 - YUCK! And driving back and forth between classes would be stupid and a waste of gas, no matter how boring/long this break is. So I'm cosy in my little nook of the library. Plus, I get a lot accomplished, which is good because then I'll stay on top of my classes and be able to spend quality time with Macie while I'm home, instead of doing a half bad job of both at the same time. It smells a little funny in the library, but it's not freezing in here and I can listen to music online with my headphones :) Lots of wins going on here!


This is the pretty view from my library nook. While it's no Chicago, it's still probably the prettiest view of Flint there is. I can see the river and Saginaw St... and some random buildings. I love the big old building to the left. The top floor has a balcony on it, I reallllly want to go out on it. It looks very picturesque and like there's a chance there could be one romantic place in all of Flint MI.

This is a random happy photo. I know it may not seem like a very big deal, but we got new wickers at work this past week. They are clean and whole and aren't fraying. I love them and have told everybody we need to treat them well and with love, like an infant child, haha! So far they're staying in pretty good shape, so let's hope they stay that way and don't get all yucky and falling apart like our old ones were!


That's all for me today :) I've been thinking a lot today and have something I want to post on here, but I've got to use one of the pictures I took out in the snow the other day to accompany it. I was rather inspired.
Much love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Hahaha! Love the new wickers! I miss my applefamily sooo stinkin much.. but I did talk to a few of them on the phone yesterday haha :)
    2. It's always nice to have your own little nook <3
    3. I miss you and love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete