I'm feeling pretty wonderful today. I had a super good 9 hour night of sleep, I'm on top of my homework, Macie and I start puppy classes tonight, my English prof loves me, I'm back at my own special nook in the library, and I'm drinking a LARGE Mocha Lattè which is ƒabulous. I also have talked to a lot of random strangers, which always makes me feel really positive because then I've gotten outside my box and comfort zone. I hate being the snobby girl in class who never talks to anybody, but too often I am her. Not today though! Desires for the day: I want to get my hair done and I want to go TANNING. I know, I know, it's gonna kill me and give me skin cancer. But I don't want to start going excessively or anything. I just want to go like once a week for a couple of weeks. Just for a little sunshine exposure and so I don't turn into a ghost this winter as I always do. I also really enjoy blogging, I'd forgotten just how much I enjoyed it.
That's all. Here's to you, those who are reading this. May your day be blessed and bright. May you feel empowered and cool just because it's Wednesday and you drinking a coffee. HeeHee... :)
PS - Here's a link to an old song that is SO good. Take a listen :)

You're goin to get skin cancer and prolly die.
ReplyDelete