So I haven't posted in some time. Things are going pretty well for me. Classes, work, you know - the usual. Winter Retreat was exceptionally wonderful though! God kept my body from falling apart - PRAISE HIM! And He also provided many opportunities to get a lot closer with the girls. We had an amazing time together playing Soularium and a lot of the girls opened up about some big stuff that they felt when answering our three big questions of the weekend :
Who do others say you are?
Who do you say you are?
Who does God say you are?
Seriously, these girls amaze me. They inspire me. And they challenge me. So photo number one of this post is of our room. I could not have asked for God to have blessed this trip any more than He did.
(PS - stole this photo from Mana)
Then Monday it was back to life as usual. I got cut from work though at like 1:00 and was finished with my outs by 1:30 - So it gave me a PERFECT window of time to be able to go GET MY HAIR DID!
There's a new, edgy cut and back to a full set of bangs. They're cut so I can side sweep them when ever I want to too. And it's a wine red with lighter red highlights. LOVE IT. And the girl who cut my hair - Carrie Ann - We just clicked. I found my hair dresser - PTL!
And today, Wed - I'm feeling under the weather. I've lost my voice and my throat feels like sand paper =\ Hopefully it'll go away soon and not be strep or something ridiculous.
But to make today not a total loss - I made gluten free cinnamon rolls :)
They smelt SOOO good while they were baking :)
I over cooked them by just a tad - but they are super yummy :) I topped them with a little powder sugar to make them pretty and to add a little extra sweet :)
That's all :) I love you guys so much!





No comments:
Post a Comment