This is Nice the Cat. (S)he used to live outside of Applebee's. Haha. The other night I was coming out of the store after being cut and found the cat crying so loudly! I was sort of terrified of him until I saw that he was just cold and hungry. He's a super nice cat though. So I went to the trash to see if any food was on top - and sure enough, BBQ boneless wings were in there and an over cooked bread stick. So I sneaked them out to Nice and he scarfed them down. Scott told me he was going to write me up for feeding the cat, but idk if he actually did or not. It'd be a pretty good reason for getting wrote up though - feeding a stray cat. Our co-worker Adrienne brought him home and gave him a bath and some food. The cat is suuuper nice and affectionate she said. And he's well behaved I guess too. Good thing we named him Nice :)

No comments:
Post a Comment