Tuesday, February 15

Pooped!

I am feeling quite POOPED after a long valentine's day weekend! Applebee's was crazy, of course. Thankfully, nothing too major happened. We didn't have anybody walk out on their bill, no 'scraps', and no calling of the cops. SO overall, that means it was a good weekend. Which, is sad, but it's true over on the great Pierson Rd. Served Thur, Fri, Sat, and a double Monday. I'm whipped. But, we had Krystal's baby shower at the Barkley's on Sunday, and that was nice. Classes are back to normal this week after the great Snowmaggedon and last week having one of my profs (who I have for two classes) cancel class for the week due to some personal stuff. I feel like I could use a good week on the beach. A week where you can just get away and honest to goodness have nothing that needs to be done or waiting for you to stop putting it off. But... I think the only time that's gonna happen for any of us is when we get to HEAVEN.

This was on Sunday while I was getting ready for the baby shower. I decided I wanted to see the difference between my face with and without makeup.... scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment