Sunday, April 24

Satan, MOVE.

So, lately - as has not been much of a secret - I've been feeling discouraged by school.
However, I've been feeling very encouraged by the Lord Jesus that I'm following Him. I can't really explain it much, but I feel like I'm moving in the right direction. Partly I feel this way because I feel like Satan is trying to do everything he can - the little devil - to get me off the path. He's come close a couple times, but Psalm 3:26 "For the LORD will be at your side and will keep your foot from being snared." AMEN GLORY HALLELUJAH! 
I'm so thankful for Jesus Christ and His shed blood and His power and might. I'm so thankful that He has CONQUERED over death - FOREVER. 
"OH DEATH WHERE IS YOUR STING? OH HELL WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? OH CHURCH COME STAND AND ALIGHT OUR GOD IS NOT DEAD HE'S ALIVE HE'S ALIVE!"
If it wasn't for the power of Jesus' blood and His redemption and saving grace and mercy over my life - man, these last few weeks would not have been pretty. BUT HE WILL LEAD ME TO STILL WATERS! All I have to do is to be still and know that He's got this. Because HE DOES! AMEN!
Ebenezer - Thus far, the LORD has helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment