Tuesday, April 19

A little rant in the midst of writing papers...

I legitimately want to drop out of college.
I've gone so far as to figure out how I can make this a realistic possibility.
I know I know "You'll be so mad later in life if you do." "Just finish, you're almost there!" (not true btw, there's a good two years left) "You've come so far." "God's gonna use this in your life!"
And to all that I say. I feel right now as if I'm gonna be even more angry than I am now if I continue to get further and further in debt to get this degree and then end up practicing for a short time and then being a mom. I mean, that was why I didn't want to go to college in the first place way back in the day.
KLNJIHOUDENHFSKJLNFALWIEUDSKJVM
I'm just over having to write papers and do research and all this other stuff. I feel like I could care less. I don't understand what's gotten into me. IDK if it's a phase or what. I mean, I still love everything that social work is about and think it's an awesome field. I still think that I would love practicing and that making those connections with clients would be so rewarding. But I hate being in school. I hate U of M Flint. I'm seriously just at a loss right now.
So... hopefully I'll stop throwing this fit sometime soon, as I'm praying God will change my attitude, because I know I surely can not on my own. And once we get past this little fit, God and I are gonna have to do some serious conversing to figure out where I'm going... Because right now, I can't even see the part of the puzzle that's happening at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment