So, I've decided that while I've always enjoyed being in a relationship (oh those years ago) and while I look forward to being a wife and mother some day - I despise the whole "dating" thing. Like... it's just so much pressure and I kinda hate being set up. I get that I have to put myself out there a little bit in order to get to know people to see if that's who God is leading me to, because He could bring me my husband in any way. But, golly... I dislike the whole getting to know somebody, trying to put your best foot forward but still letting somebody know who you are, and trying to figure out who they are. It's just so insane! I told my dad that he can just start interviewing people and I'll just marry who ever he picks for me! Haha! I also dislike that this is something I've been thinking about so much. =\
However, on a positive side, I'm really excited to start at Olive Garden this week. It's going to be CRAZY but I know it'll be good as well. And I'm so thankful that God has provided me with this second/new job. I prayed and prayed about this, and He followed through.
And that's the big thing I'm focused on right now - BelievING God. Trusting Him to take care of me exactly how I need to be, exactly when, and in His perfect way and timing. It's hard, but I know that He is faithful. Always. So, I'm aiming to have faith in future grace. Glory to Him for everything He is. And one thing I've been really excited about lately, is that God is so big and so unimaginable! I love that I can not comprehend my God. If I was able to understand Him, He'd be way too small! Because I'm just a tiny little sinner who can only understand what God has had the goodness, grace, and mercy to reveal to me!
That's all for now :) Here's a lil pic to sign off with! All ready and snuggled into bed...

No comments:
Post a Comment