This summer has FLOWN by. I can't believe it's already August 9th.
Highlights: Working. Sarah's Wedding Shower. Sarah's Bridal Party Weekend (Cedar Point). Sarah's Bachelorette Party (Novi). Spending time with my sisters. Working. VBS. Spending time with Briana Blossom. Tawas/Canoeing. And did I mention working? lol
But it's been a pretty good summer. I've enjoyed it. However, I'm looking forward to the fall. I like the structure of fall and winter. People have better set schedules and it's less hectic. Plus, this fall brings a pretty big decision that will determine basically which way God's leading me in life. It's exciting and a little bit scary. But God's really been teaching me this summer to just keep trusting Him in all things - because He fights our battles for us, wins the victory, guides our every step, and provides for our every need. I have nothing to be anxious for, because I know He's got me :) I've also been learning a lot about relationships this summer. About how they impact you, how they change you, and how the character of those you surround yourself with will begin to become your own. I've been especially grateful for my friendships with Bri, Jordan, and Cassie. They've been very good for me. And they've stood by me and understood me as I've been changing and figuring out who I am exactly at this point in my life. I'm also very grateful for my family. I wish I got to see them all more - especially all of us together.
I'm excited to see what all God has in store for me in the up coming months. I know He's just going to blow my socks off.
If you made it to the end of this post - good job. I know this probably doesn't flow very well, but I just type about the things I'm thinking about. :) Nite!
No comments:
Post a Comment