So, it's been on my heart more and more that I need to do something and find some avenue that leads me into ministry. It's what I really feel called to, it's what feels "like home" when I'm doing it, and it's what I truly truly enjoy. I'm not sure exactly what I'm gonna do - but I know that I need to do something and make some change so that I'm following God 100% on this. I don't want to be too scared to do what God's calling me to. We're commanded to step out in faith, to live by faith, to be bold and courageous, and to follow where God goes ahead of us. I don't want to make any more of my future decisions based off of fear.
I say - Let's go :) It's time to do work.
our softball theme this year was "do the work!" Kinda like this! :) love you!!
ReplyDelete